My college supervisor (Cella Bosma) was diagnosed with breast cancer early last week, and is going in for a masectomy on Monday. Will you please keep Cella and the rest of the Bosma family in your prayers and that there will be a swift recovery? Thank you!
Student teaching is still going very well. I start taking over AP European History on Wednesday. I am a little nervous, and excited at the same time. It will be nice for a change to have the lessons that I plan to be used for actual students and that I will be able to see the results and most importantly whether or not they were effective.
Rehoboth was "hit" with a snowstorm this weekend. There is approximately 5-6 inches of snow on the ground. Everyone (including the teachers) are keeping their fingers crossed that there is atleast a two hour delay tomorrow morning, or better yet a snow day. We'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out.
Well, I need to go and finish some lesson plans before taking a nap. Have a wonderful and restful Sunday afternoon!
1 comment:
Man I miss having you around! (and I know you aren't a man :) ) Today I wanted to talk to you and have tea, and go to gift with you, but you weren't just down the hall, in fact you weren't on campus at all!! *tear* When you come back we are going to have to have some quality time together.
Snow sounds like fun, we just had some more fall here to, so Michelle and I taught Kelsi how to play Fox and Goose and I taught Kelsi what a face wash is (no better way to learn than by experience!!)
Come back soon, I miss you!
Post a Comment