Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My awful, horrible, rotten, no good day

So I classified today as a crappy day, just based on the events at school that happend before lunch.
First hour went wonderful! :) Second hour, different story. I had to send a student to the principals office for inappropriate use of a computre. Third hour I caught a student cheating on a test. I have to call this student's parents and inform them of what happend...grr. Then, before lunch I recieved an e-mail from MVCS informing me that the Board on Monday night decided to postpone their decision about the middle school position that I would like to have until the end of April. So, IF I am going to teach at MVCS, I won't know until the beginning of May....GRRR!!!!!!! Thankfully, I still have other schools that I am looking into. There is a school in NW Iowa that I need to write a cover letter and send in my resume. Hopefully I'll get an interview, and if I really like the school, a contract! :)
Okay, its late, and I need my beauty sleep.

No comments: