Well, I'm offically finished with my undergraduate work. Seems weird. For the first time in my life, I'm done with school...I don't know what to do with myself. Graduation was on Friday, and I walked wearing my klompens. It was a blast! :) I had a lot of people comment on them...it made me feel good. I head back home to Washington tomorrow morning after dropping my parents off at the airport. It's kind of bittersweet heading home. I don't know what I'm doing with my life, and I hate this feeling. I fly out Tuesday morning to Hesperia for a job interview. I am hoping and praying that it goes well. I am very nervous about this interview because I have to teach three classes while I'm down there. It helps to know that I have a very strong support network that is praying for me. When I come back home on Thursday I am hoping to be able to unpack and catch up on some much needed sleep. On Friday, I am hopefully hearing back from MVCS about a middle school position. It would be cool to live in either Mount Vernon or Hesperia. I guess that I'll just have to wait and see where God takes me.
I would love to stay in contact with you all, so drop me a line or two every once in a while.
1 comment:
How did it go???
Post a Comment