
My first day of school went really well!!! I am super excited about being a teacher. I really feel that God has called me to be one. Being back in Junior High is A LOT MORE FUN as a teacher than as a student! ;) Yesterday was only a half day...which was wonderful! I don't think that I could've made it an entire day. I also had a Parent Teacher Night, that could've gone better, but I love my principal and fellow faculty and staff that make me feel better about some of the mean parents that I have. Otherwise, my first day was great! Today is the first full day of school...and I'm still loving it...especially after a lot of coffee...hehe.
2 comments:
Denise, I am so glad that your first day went well. I hope you continue to love it! My classes finally start tomorrow...I had orientation the last few days and it was BORING!!
:) Hooray for a good day of school! I'm so glad that it went well, my friend - I've been praying you would enjoy it! Thanks for your encouraging comment on my blog, too - I wish we were closer and could hang out every so often, but internet-ing and phone calls will have to do! Hope the rest of your week was wonderful, as well!
Post a Comment