So, its been a while since I've posted. No, I'm not trying to be a blogger snob and not post...just busy. I know, very bad excuse. Meh. Well, a lot has happend since my little ear surgery thingy. For the most part I am thankful that I did. There were a few days of hard adjustment and lost of frustration on my part, but every day it become easier and the patch is starting to feel apart of me, which is a wonderful thing. I go back into see the doctor some time in January to see how the hole is healing up. I have a very strong feeling that I'll need to do this same proceedure a few more times before giving up and doing reconstruction sugery. I'm hoping that I won't have to do reconstruction surgery...the recovery time is something that I am not looking forward to at all.
Volleyball games started yesterday. We played a tough team that's played together for years, but today we played an evenly matched team, so it was nice to play other middle schoolers at our ability level. Tomorrow we play another team, so hopefully we keep improving! :) Church volleyball continues to go well, we keep losing but that's okay with me. I'm enjoying myself a lot and I enjoy just being out in the community and meeting new people. I can honestly say that I really don't know a lot of community people that do not have kids in the school. Someday, I'll fix that, but I'm struggling to put myself out there. The fear of rejection is a little too strong still. I'm decorating the church for Christmas tomorrow and I'm SO EXCITED!!! I love to decorate for Christmas, unfortunately I don't have very many for my house, but that's okay.
I leave for home for Christmas soon! 17 school days and counting! :) I am looking forward to driving to the otherside of the mountains. I haven't been home since I moved out in August. Every weekend that I was contenplating going home, something came up. Meh.
Well, that's all of the news in my life! So, until next time. Take care and God's blessings on you!
1 comment:
Thanks for texting. I'm glad to know I'm not the only teacher going crazy and wanting to go home for Christmas RIGHT NOW. See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment