Friday, September 12, 2008

Well, week two is almost finished. The week went by really fast, which is always a bonus. I'm coaching vollebyall again, always a blast. I'm having the girls actually run about a 1/4 of a mile, which is interesting to hear some of them complain. The faster you run, the faster you're done, as Grace says. I think that this season will be very interesting.
Funny story. Earlier this week, a student feel alseep in my 8th hour class. To a teacher, this is prime ground for humiliation. However, I decided (for some odd reason) to take the higher ground and not embarass the student. I walked up to the student's desk and quietly told them to wake up. This student was so sound asleep that they jumped, and unfortunately for this student the entire class laughed, which was what I was trying to avoid. Poor kid.
In other news, we're having a wonderfully warm and hot fall! :) This makes me very, very happy. There is something wonderful about having fall weather that stays in the 80s. We're suppose to get up to the 90s some time this weekend. Oh the wonderful bliss of really warm/hot weather! :)

No comments: