Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summers almost gone!

Where has summer gone? If you find it, please let me know!
People have been asking me what I've been doing this summer, and to tell you the truth, I dunno! Let's see, what have I done this summer?
In June I helped a family from church get their house ready to put on the market. July I had my ear surgery and my history class. August, I'm working at school like mad, and house sitting. School starts at the end of the month, and for some reason, I'm just not feeling like I'm prepared. I also find out soon if my ear surgery improved my hearing at all. I feel like it has...things seem louder to me! At the end of the month, Dale, Janelle, Bennett, and Tate are coming out to visit Grandpa and Grandma, so I'll make a super quick trip out to see them.

No comments: