Friday, April 30, 2010

Connect the dots

Remember when we were kids and Mom gave us an activity book with connect the dots in them? Sometimes it took us until we were finished with the numbers before we figured out what we were making, other times (especially as we became older) we knew what the picture was even before we started.

Lately I've been feeling like my life is just a mass of dots that I somehow need to figure out how to connect and figure out what the picture is. Right now I'm struggling to connect the dots together on my health. I'm still no where near figuring out what the picture is suppose to look like. GRR!

I had another set of blood work done last week. I was really hoping that something would show up and explain why I've been having constant headaches for the past six months. The only thing the blood work revealed was that my vitamin D levels are finally back up to normal. :) Its really frustrating! I wish that I could just feel better!

Okay, enough whining. There are only six weeks of school left! Yikes! The school year is just flying by! My middle schoolers started their HUGE Geography project a couple of weeks ago and are coming along nicely. It's always interesting to see what country they pick to research. Some kids pick the typical countries while others pick some of the most random countries, which is great! I LOVE it! :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ick. I'm really sorry about the health issues. I will let you know about shopping...maybe next Saturday?