Thursday, November 18, 2010

poco a poco

Little by little...that's how I'm feeling at the moment. I'm trying to celebrate the little victories in life instead of fretting about the bigger stuff that I can't control.
For example, the weather isn't the greatest and there is a lot of snow on the passes and I'm worrying about whether or not I'll be able to make it home for Thanksgiving this year. So, today I went out and purchased chains for my car today. Small victory! Now I can at least attempt to make it home.
Another little victory, is that I was able to go for a run yesterday! I ran 2.84 miles! :) It feels great to be able to run again and have only a little foot pain. Soon, I'll be able to hit my goal of running 3 miles by the end of the month.

So, here's to celebrating the little victories in life! =)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

You go, girl! I'm wondering about the passes too... thinking about driving home for Christmas this year. Airline prices are going up, and I just like driving. Here's to you making it over for Thanksgiving!