Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My sister is getting married!

Janean and Sherwin became engaged on Saturday December 9! I don't know a lot of details about the wedding, but I am super excited about having a wedding this summer and getting a brother! :)

I really cannot wait until Christmas break when I get to see Janean again and talk to her face to face. I only have a week and six exams to go!

Okay, here is the picture that all of you have probably been waiting for....


My last semester of classes is winding down. Tomorrow is my last day of classes...seems strange to think about. I've been looking forward to this day for a while, but now that it is finally here, I'm not so sure what to think anymore. I guess that it is time for me to start growing up.

Its hard to believe that I've already been at Dordt for 3 1/2 years now...man how time flies. I am excited to see what God has in store for me while I am student teaching in Rehoboth, and at George-Little Rock. After second semester who knows where I'll be. Hopefully teaching at a school that I think is really awesome. Only time and prayers will tell.

No comments: