Wednesday, December 6, 2006

I got drugs!


Yup, I have drugs, and hopefully these babies will make my nasty sinus infection go away!!!! I want to feel better!!!! Tonight is "senior" night with the history department...should be a good time. The senior guys are making all of the food, and I am not complaining one bit. It should be a good time, if I can stay awake, that is. meh. On the upside, 15 more days until I get to go home!!! :) I am looking forward to going home for a little while, seeing more of my family and not doing ANY homework. Then before I know it, I'm leaving on a jet plane for New Mexico! I am uber excited about student teaching on the Rez. I can't wait!!!!!!!!


P.S. Its snowing..and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

1 comment:

Dale and Janelle Swager said...

Glad you got drugs...hope you start to feel better. Not too much snow, just really cold, eh?