This weekend I spent a lot of time job hunting....writing cover letters, and filling out job applications. I managed to find 8 schools to apply to...most of them in California. I mailed out all of my applications today...so now all I have to do is patiently (yeah right) wait for the schools to hopefully call/e-mail me back. I hate waiting....I like instant results, but I guess that this is a good time to learn patience.
I applied to a school in Sioux County....I think that it would be sweet to be able to stick around and spend some more time with my wonderful family that is already out there. Sorry Evan, you might not be getting rid of me like you thought! :) (insert evil laugh here). It would be sweet to be closer to Dale, Janelle and Bennett. I do miss them a lot and I am looking forward to seeing them again next week! :) I cannot believe that I'm heading back to Iowa Saturday morning!!!!! I am so sticking excited guys....I cannot wait to see you all again and get caught up on everything that I have missed these past two months!
I also applied to a school in Sacramento. It would also be sweet to be close to Janean and Sherwin. I have no idea where I'll end up, and I guess thats the exciting part...not knowing where God is going to place and use me this fall. I really am open to move anywhere where God needs to use me, even if it is just for a short little while.
Well, I'm off to do some more packing and laundry. Have a great night!
2 comments:
We miss you dearly as well (and not just because you are Bennett's favorite babysitter).
pretty sure i hallucinated and thought i posted a comment earlier. So, this is me doing what I imagined.
Congrats on your job applications! Yay, accomplishments! You will get a rockin' job! See you soon :)
Post a Comment