Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Update...

So I recieved an e-mail from one of my top three jobs today. No, it wasn't a contract, but it was a job application. Here is the strange thing...I mailed off my resume on Saturday, and I know that they haven't recieved it yet. Strange. In other news my dorm is absolutely clean. Two of the Dordt students are leaving tomorrow afternoon, so we're doing as much cleaning as we can tonight that way Becca and I don't have to do it all on Friday afternoon. I cannot believe that my first half of student teaching is three days away from being over. Where does time go?!?
I'll be seeing all of my Sioux Center people in about 6 days! :)

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Hey cutie :) When do you two actually get in to Sioux Center? I've heard differing reports...the sooner the better, I say!! Have a great end to your week ;)

Dale and Janelle Swager said...

Which school requested your application?
Drive safely,
call when you get back!!!!

Lynnea Vis said...

Hey Denise,
I am so excited you are finally coming back. Just be glad you aren't flying or you may never get here. We had a historical occassion today in which all the offices on campus closed at noon, and profs were given permission to cancel class because of weather! It isn't terribly cold, only around freezing, but the snow is atrocious.