Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Back

I have been back in Iowa since 9:30 Monday night..and it feels weird to be back. Everyone is in their rutine, and here come all of the student teachers that have student taught off campus back to Dordt wanting to catch-up with everyone, and finding others to not have a lot of time to catch-up with us. Yesterday I was able to spend some wonderful quality time with Janelle and Bennett. It was good to be able to catch-up with them and see how big Bennett has gotten in 2 1/2 months!
Right now I'm in the student teaching seminar. Its "nice" to have something to do in the afternoons, however, the seminar also means that principals and administrators are on campus interviewing us to fill their openings. Its kinda scary to think that my interviews on Saturday and Monday will help a person to decide whether or not they will offer me a contract. I am not very nervous about them right now, but I have a strong feeling that I will be saying something different on Saturday and Monday.
I still need to finish my Education Portfolio so I can show it to my professor tomorrow, and my college supervisor for my next placement. Hopefully fingerprinting tonight and meeting with my workstudy supervior will not last very long, and that I will have a nice amount of time to work on it before 9 tomorrow morning. Well, I am off to go and get my prints taken!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Your portfolio is hot. You will get a hot job. :) It's been good to catch up with you - and we'll have a good amount of catch up time on Saturday night!