Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So Apparently I'm not from California

My passport came in the mail yesterday. Thats a good thing right? Well, it is if the government prints your passport correctly. According to my passport I wasn't born in California, I was born in Georgia....interesting. Hopefully they fix it for me because I am CALIFORNIAN!
Okay, I'm off my soapbox. I had 4 interviews this week. I think that 3 for the 4 are very promising. Now I just have to wait and see what schools contact me again and offer me a contract. Patience isn't a virtue that I posses, so having to wait to hear back from schools is going to kill me. But, I guess that is a good thing that I have to wait, and hopefully in the process I'll learn some patience.
Spring Break starts tomorrow...however I won't be having a real break. I'm working for maintenance cleaning the Science Building. It won't be bad. I think that it will be good for me to have to spend all day doing some phsycial labor...builds character! ;)
I start student teaching again on Monday, and I cannot wait. I am very excited to get back into the classroom! :) I am teaching a nice assortment of social studies classes, which is a good thing! :) I get to go on a "fieldtrip" on Friday too! I am pretty excited about seeing how a field trip works from the teacher perspective. I have a feeling that once again will be learning a lot, which is a very good thing!

1 comment:

Dale and Janelle Swager said...

The one summer I stayed in Iowa to work I cleaned the science building.... no biggy.