Monday, March 26, 2007

Waiting....

Contracts go out this week, and I'm "patiently" waiting. For those of you who know me really well know that me waiting patiently is something that I am not really good at. I am suppose to hear back from a school some time today and other school by Wednesday. I really like both of these schools, and I would be honored to teach at either one of them. If I recieve a contract from both of them, I don't know how I would make this decision. :S I have also now come to a peace that if I don't recieve a contract that it will be okay, and that in God's timing I will have a classroom of my very own...I just might have to wait a year. Thankfully schools are always in a need of a sub, so hopefully I can stay busy with that.

1 comment:

Lynnea Vis said...

SOOOOO, do you have any big news yet?