"Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers." Hans Christian Anderson
Monday, March 26, 2007
Waiting....
Contracts go out this week, and I'm "patiently" waiting. For those of you who know me really well know that me waiting patiently is something that I am not really good at. I am suppose to hear back from a school some time today and other school by Wednesday. I really like both of these schools, and I would be honored to teach at either one of them. If I recieve a contract from both of them, I don't know how I would make this decision. :S I have also now come to a peace that if I don't recieve a contract that it will be okay, and that in God's timing I will have a classroom of my very own...I just might have to wait a year. Thankfully schools are always in a need of a sub, so hopefully I can stay busy with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SOOOOO, do you have any big news yet?
Post a Comment