- I've signed a lease on a duplex in Mount Vernon!!!! Everyone is welcome to visit! :) Its small, but plenty big for me. It is a 950 sq. ft. duplex with two bedrooms, one bath. I actually haven't seen inside the duplex, but I'm sure that it will be fine. The lady that's moving out lived there for a few decades, so I'm sure that my landlord will fix things up a bit. I'm moving out to Mount Vernon on the 17th of August! Less than a month away!!!! AAHH!!! School starts September 4 --wow, I don't know if I can handle school starting so late (compared to what I'm used to).
- I am a proud owner of a cell phone....(360) 333-9702. Feel free to call me any time...especially if you're a Verizon user, otherwise, call me after nine. Sorry, I'm on limited minutes. *shrug*
- I'm back at the shoe store...huzzah for a job.
- Married off my sister last weekend. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Of course I cried my eyes out, why did you even bother asking me!?! :) I even made Janean cry (shocker of all shocks!) during my toast. What else are little sisters good for if they're not revealing some hidden secret that Mom and Dad aren't suppose to find out about?!? ;)
Um...I think that's about it for news in my life. Pictures of the wedding and house coming as soon as I have some.
3 comments:
It's about time you blogged!
Yay for making sisters cry (happy cry, of course, not sad cry).
Hurray, you will live even closer to me! I still need to get my stuff from you...I should do that. Hopefully at some point my work schedule will give me a chance. I miss you.
Post a Comment