Growing up hurts....the check book that is. I never really realized how expensive it would be to grow up and move out of the nest. Between the cost of my water deposit and the car insurance bill...I think that I might have added a few more gray hairs. Hopefully it will make me look more "distinguished" or something along those lines! :)
A week from tomorrow I move into my duplex! Moving day is coming a lot faster than I originally thought it would. Slowly but surely boxes are getting packed and stored away in the garage. I am looking forward to being in my own place and being able to decorate and do things the way that I want to do them.
I am still a little nervous about the first day of school, but I'm sure that as the day approaches I will feel more confident...that's the goal anyway! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment