I arrived in Mount Vernon safe and sound on Thursday!! I am all the way moved into my house...and it feels wonderful to not be in boxes any more! :) Last night was my first night in my duplex without anyone else, and it feels weird to have a huge space all to myself! Yesterday I had a really informative teacher in-service here in town. I learned a lot.
My classroom, slowly, but surely is starting to feel like it's mine. I have a few more decorating touches to finish up and then I think my room is ready for my students. If anyone has suggestions on how to arrange my desks (all 28 of them) in non-row formation I would love to hear your suggestion!
I will be posting pictures of my house and classroom as soon as I have some.
1 comment:
Love you too! I'm so glad you're getting settled, that's exciting! You should be getting something from me in the mail in the near future....maybe by Saturday? It's hard to say! Have fun getting settled!
Post a Comment