Thursday, August 23, 2007

Oh Happy Day!

Today is a great day. Do you want to know why I am so happy? I'll tell you. The teacher supply store here in town is having a back to school sale. I entered my name into a drawing and I won (yes, that's right...I won something) some really awesome middle school appropriate posters! :) BUT, that's not why I'm so happy. The first hundred people recieved a goodie bag of random teacher stuff. In my bag I have a full sheet (yes, a full sheet) of...are you ready...monkey stickers!!! :) I am excited to have some monkey stickers! :) Oh happy day!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for Back to School sales at a teacher store, and for winning a drawing (I never win at those things) and for goody bags and MONKEYS!! I saw monkeys the other day while I was at the zoo with one of my residents! Miss you.

Nikki said...

Mmm, I love Monkeys, too! That's super exciting! Did you get the package I sent you yet...??