Okay, so its been a while since I've last posted, and a lot has happened since then. I went home for 2 glorious weeks and was able to spend some time with everyone in my family! Christmas and New Years were wonderful...not a whole lof of terribly fun stuff going on, but it was still good.
So, I had my mail stopped while I was gone, and one of the wonderful pieces of mail that I recieved was a summon for jury duty in Yakima County. Remember, I live in Skagit County and have changed my voter registration information to reflect this. Anyway, this supposedly came in the mail shortly after I left, and you're suppose to respond within 5 days, or there'll be a warrent for your arrest for not doing this. So, I'm just getting mine in the mail today. I'm not too worried about getting arrested, seeing how they don't have my correct address. :) Oh the joys of government bureocracy! hehehe!
Schools going well...I lost one student over break and gained another one...so my class sizes haven't changed at all, which is nice.
I'm thinking about heading to China at the end of the school year to visit a college roommate of mine. I think that it'll be a lot of fun, and an eye opening experience at the same time. I just need to keep ironing out the fine details, like getting a visa to enter the country. Oh the joys of government bureocracy!
Anyway...I better get ready for my 1st hour class.
2 comments:
China, eh? You could borrow my visa! :) See you tonight!
Hehe. My mom let me know that I had been called for jury duty in Sioux County (they were behind on the address and name change); she filled out the form saying I had moved and my round trip would now be 44 hours, and I would be unable to serve. I think I'm off the hook.
Post a Comment