Well, we made it safely to Shanghai in for the most part in one piece. Yesterday morning started out for me at about 4 am with about 2 hours of sleep. We arrived in Shanghai at about midnight PST...and it is now 11 pm on Wednesday. I am totally feeling the jet lag! Our luggage didn't make it, but we knew about that in Seattle when we had a bunch of stuff going wrong with our tickets...totally not cool! So, hopefully our luggage is safely in Vancouver, B.C., and will board the next flight to Shanghai and will be delivered to Sarah's school in the afternoon. I'm really glad that I had Sarah's school address and her Chinese phone number for our lost luggage claim!
China so far is going well. Not really sure what we're going to do tomorrow...hopefully just take it nice and easy! :)
Have a great day, and pictures and more information when the luggage arrives!
Denise
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angles nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."Romans 9:38-39
No comments:
Post a Comment