Good news everyone! My luggage has safely arrived in China and is in my possession! :) How exciting is that! :) Our luggage was suppose to arrive at 1 am local time, however the driver had the hardest time finding the school, so after numerous taxi cab rides later, he finally showed up at 3 am and wouldn't let the school security guard sign for it after we asked the guard to and after we had told the airport that it really was okay for him to sign for the luggage. Oh well...its back in my hands and that is all that really matters.
Today is Sarah's last day of school and it is a half day. David and I are going with her to check it out and to watch the school's graduation ceremony. Not really sure what we're going to do this afternoon, but I'm sure that we'll figure something out.
Hopefully tonight I'll be posting some pictures of our adventures thus far in Shanghai.
No comments:
Post a Comment