Saturday, October 10, 2009

Update

So, I just returned from a teachers convention up in Canada. It was a good time...I was able to see a few friends and classmates from high school and Dordt...it was wonderful! :) Dr. Hilema was one of the featured speakers...so good! He said a few things that convicted me that I need to work on.

Usually I return from convention really excited to start school on Monday, but I'm not. Lately I've been thinking that it's time for me to make a change. I'm not sure what that's all about yet. I would like to start going back to school for my masters. At the moment I've decided to get my masters of history, but I'm still toying with the idea of getting my masters of education. I'm not sure where I would like to attend for my masters. I'm not 100% in love with Western Washington's program, so I'll have to look around. I still have some time to make up my mind. I have a couple of students who are really testing my patience and my love of teaching. I'm not sure how to handle them any more, which makes me sad.

My car is starting not to behave any more...grr! I'm hoping to keep my car for another 25,000 miles before having to trade it in. Keep your fingers crossed!

My middle school volleyball season is almost over. We have two games this week and two more next week. At the moment our record is 3-2...not too bad! Next month starts church league volleyball, and I'm super excited! :) I'm not playing for my church, but that's okay...especially when my team will beat First! (insert evil laugh here)

Well...thats all of the news here. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: