Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So, it's been a while...

So, I'm bad at this.
It's exam week! Yikes! I had my 7th graders freak out this morning, just to help them relax. I think that I might do it before our Lit exam tomorrow morning too. All of my exams are written! I just need to print them all. Friday I'll be grading like mad in order to get them done.

Right now the 8th graders are ACTUALLY STUDYING for their geography exam on Thursday. This is a true miracle!
I still recovering from walking pneumonia. I'm starting to feel better...I'm still sleeping a ton. I go back to the dr next week Friday for my 4 month headache check-up. Since I've started taking the different vitamins the headaches the last month have gone WAY down! :) This makes me very happy, and my students too! ;)
Well...that's about the extent of the news in my boring life.

No comments: