21 more days...that's it until I am home for Christmas Break. It seems so close, but yet, so far away. Next week is our last full week of classes, then dead week and then exams. *sniff* This is my last semester of in class exams...weird eh? Next semester my exam is how well I performed at student teaching. Its kinda scary. I have another student teaching meeting tonight...I'm not sure what its all about, but I'll find out in an hour. I visited with our student teacher placement coordinator today about getting my placement switched from George to a middle school hopefully closer to Dordt, but alas, it is not to be. I am bummed that I didn't get a middle school placement. Hopefully I'll like teaching at George...keep your fingers crossed for me! Now I just have to find a day and time that works for both my George supervising teacher and myself to meet and discuss 4th quarter.
Tomorrow night my apt is having a professor and his family over...it should be a lot of fun. I'm making dinner and I'm kinda nervous about how it will turn out. Its a meal that I have made before, but yeah...I dunno. If it doesn't turn out...oh well, plan "B" is to order pizza! :)
Okay, back to homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment