Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving break was amazing! Denver had amazing weather...when we arrived on Wednesday afternoon it was in the 70s, absolutly georgeous! I was able to see the capitol building all decked out in lights, went shopping, hung out at Barnes and Nobles and drank way too many Starbucks, toured Molly Brown's mansion, saw the govenor's mansion and was able to see a lot of Denver and the surrounding areas. A very beautiful area, reminded me a little of home, which was good. My hosts were terrific! I felt at home right away and I enjoyed their company a lot.

Being back at school isn't a whole lot of fun. Next week is the last full week of school (I think), which is good, because I don't know how much more of school and my classes I could handel. I have a paper due asap, and a Spanish vocabulary test, which I am very much not looking forward to taking. I think that I have a serious case of Seniorites at the moment and another vacation is the only way I think will cure it. Okay, I better stop putting off my homework.

No comments: