Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope that your's is as stress free as mine is! :) I woke up this morning to the wonderful news that school today is cancelled! :) Es muy bien if you ask me! :) I am not complaining one bit at all. It would have been nice though to have the snow day on Friday...that way instead of having a three day weekend, it could be a four day weekend. Oh well. I hope that everyone has a wonderful day today.

3 comments:

MOT said...

Of course I woke up to find out that my kid's school was cancelled...not quite the same reaction as yours.

So far we have baked cookies, did tons of arts and crafts and watched lots of TV. Want to go outside but it is a blizzard out there.

Nikki said...

Hooray, Denise :) I suppose my e-card doesn't apply as much now since you didn't have school, but the sentiment is still the same - Happy Valentine's Day!!

Nikki said...

...tell me more about North Carolina!!!