I survived my observation by my college professor today. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Dr. K had a lot of good things to say, as well as some areas in which I need to improve on. I am thankful that it is over for a few more days until my principal comes in and observes me...I think that I might be more nervous to have Stuart in the classroom than I was to have Dr. K.
Student teaching is going really well, and I am having a hard time believe that I only have 2 1/2 weeks left in New Mexico before heading back to cold, snowy Sioux Center. The perk of going back to Dordt is that I get to see everyone again. I really do miss you all! Hopefully I'll find some frybread mix and make some frybread for you all when I get back...its really good! I guess I shouldn't complain about snowy Iowa, because I think that it is starting to snow here right now...strange! Oh well, God is just trying to get me conditioned again for Iowa, cuz ready or not I'll be back in about 17 days!
2 comments:
Hurray for you coming back, I've missed you. And you getting snow is only going to prepare you somewhat for Iowa, currently it is -4F and that is WITHOUT the windchill. Well I need to go study for Interpersonal Comm, but I thought I would remind you that I am excited you are returning.
I MISS YOU!
Denise!
PLEASE bring frybread back to Sioux Center with you....I love that stuff! It's pretty much amazing!
Post a Comment